Saturday, October 3, 2009

temper tantrums...

Wow, today was quite the day. My mom and I took the girls to the mall to find something for Kassidy to wear tomorrow for pictures. It went relatively smoothly until towards the end - Miss Mallory got tired and started her temper tantrum on our way out. UGH!
What was really rather humerous was that we finally get everything in the car and Mallory was in her seat, but hadn't buckled herself up yet and was in the middle of a huge fit, screaming and crying at me...which I pretty much ignored and started the car and began to drive...
Then she uttered the funniest words ever at the top of her lungs..."you CRAZY woman!" and it was all my mom and I could do to not bust out laughing at her...that line was PRICELESS just then!
I was feeling quite crazy --- as her screaming was on my last nerve! LOL
She fussed the rest of the way home and then fell asleep on her bed. Pshew...that girl wears me out - I think kindergarten must be wearing her out as she has been a mess lately.
I think we need Nanny 911!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment