Sunday, September 27, 2009

On the move...



Kassidy is constantly changing - I can't keep up! She is on the move now - inching and rolling all over the place...sometimes throwing herself forward to get where she wants to go. Nothing is safe anymore now that she is officially off the blanket!!! LOL


My mom and I took Mallory and Kassidy to the park saturday nite. It was Kassidy's first time swinging -- she was quite impressed with it! She found it fun to copy Mallory and would scream everytime Mallory did...so I tried to get it on video. It's kinda dark, but really cute!

As you can see both girls got some sun at the soccer games today...


Here she is spinning and inching on the floor...

Saige is such a huge help with Kassidy -- and she adores her big sisters.


Seems like time just keeps flying by - hard to believe that it is almost october! YIKES! We did get the girls Halloween costumes already, though, so I am ahead of the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment