Monday, August 17, 2009

First Day of School


Today was the girls first day of school -- Saige is a 2nd grader and Mallory is in kindergarten. They were so excited! Course Mallory's first outfit had a white tank top...which promptly ended up with chocolate milk on it, so this is her second outfit of the morning. She wreaks havoc on white! (hence why I rarely buy it for her!) Why is it that we had to have a torrential downpour today of all days????






Saige was excited as she has a locker in the hall this year -- gotta love her smile!















Mallory was so thrilled to have Mrs. Johnson as she already knows her from when Saige had her...as she was fortunate enough to get to go to all of the holiday parties that year.



I think that helped to make her transition into school much easier!



They look a bit apprehensive...?

1 comment:

  1. Great pics!! I am sure they are happy to be back in school...I know I always was...

    ReplyDelete