Friday, June 19, 2009

Play date!

I don't have a lot of time to post tonight as I need to be working on laundry and getting everyone packed....Lee's dad passed away this morning and we are headed to Nashville for the funeral. We get back the day before Saige leaves for church camp -- so I have to have her packed and ready to go for the most part as we won't have much turn around time in between trips! Please continue to pray for Lee's family as although we are rejoicing that Pop is in heaven and out of pain --- our selfish human selves will miss him incredibly. The girls adore him and this will be hard for them to process and deal with - as it has been two years since my dad's death and they still miss Papa...& now they have to deal with losing Pop.






Kassidy had her first real play date this week -- with her pal Delainey, who will be one in August. Kassidy would sit and watch her toodle around in her walker or crawling on the floor with this look on her face like "hmmm...I think I could do that?". We had a fun time with good friends! I didn't manage to get pics of the big girls - I don't think they sat still long enough!



Hard to believe that Kassidy is only 5 1/2 months old! She is such a big girl - it seems like she grows by leaps and bounds every day! She is very jealous that Delainey has hair!


You can't be around Delainey without grinning! She is such a doll!

Kassidy seems to be teething - for the most part she is quite somber this week! She is chewing on just about anything she can get her hands on...Macey Mouse is the favorite of the evening.

My new addiction is couponing...I figure you HAVE to buy groceries, etc, so why not spend a tiny bit of extra time and get things really cheap??? It's a challenge and I am learning the ropes - couponing is a hard core activity, I found! Check out my favorite website - www.afullcup.com. I find awesome things on there every day! Boy is it saving us money!

No comments:

Post a Comment