Friday, May 22, 2009

Going to learn to blog...


OK since I have become addicted to reading other mother's blogs I decided maybe it was time I learned to blog myself...a good place for documenting events and things as the girls say and do some of the funniest things. I am sure that as a mother of three I will forget them sooner rather than later if I don't get them written down somewhere!


As you can see I have 3 redheads. Saige just turned 7 in May and is finishing up the first grade. Mallory will be 5 in July and has the reddest hair of all. This means she ALSO has the flaming temper and is passionate about things. (to put it nicely) Kassidy is almost 5 months old and she is very easy going and happy-go-lucky. I think God knew I needed an easy baby this time around as I am busy busy busy!

More later as I learn the ropes to this blogging thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment