Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Fun Times


Last Saturday the big girls and I went to the KSU/Colorado game with my mom. We had a wonderful time - the girls really liked the band, cheerleaders, and the "flag girls". Lee stayed home with Kassidy to watch the Alabama/Tenn. game and they had fun playing. I think the girls enjoyed having mom and I to themselves for a bit.



The weather was perfect for a ball game and we won --- what more can you ask for?

OK so this picture of Kassidy just totally makes me giggle! You can see her little personality perfectly - she's a hoot!
And here she is before church one Sunday...



Saige got her hair cut with daddy on sunday while Kassidy, Mallory and I went to a baby shower. I am finding it works better to split the big girls up when possible as they behave MUCH better apart...actually it is Mallory that behaves better away from Saige, not so much that Saige doesn't behave...she just reacts to Mallory's attitude too much. Whatever will we do when they are teenagers???? LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment