Saturday, June 6, 2009

Front Teeth finally coming in!



YAHOO!!! Saige's front teeth are finally making an appearance! They have been MIA since November and I was starting to think maybe they were never going to come in. She is quite proud!


Today Kassidy is 5 months old! Unfortunately she is battling allergies like her momma and isn't in the best mood for pictures today, so I let her off the hook for the most part. Here she is trying out our newest find - called "Baby Mum-Mums". It is vergtable flavored (?) and dissolves when she munches on it. We happened across these at Walmart and thot we would give them a whirl. She wasn't sure what to think about them!







Do you see a trend with Saige in the field? She is forever digging in the dirt!!! Silly girl...












Mallory got to play pitcher for the first time. (the coaches actually pitch the balls, thankfully) She wasn't sure what to think as sometimes the ball came her way pretty fast and she would duck!









Kassidy likes her Pop-A-Tot pretty well now. I found this awesome contraption at a craft fair --- the gal has a website to sell them, too --- http://www.popatot.com/. It is a must have for ball games and soccer games, it's a portable exersaucer-type deal. There are tabs to attach toys to and two cup holders - and it goes into a bag just like a chair. Priceless for this sports loving family!




Well I think my goal will be to blog a couple of times a week...maybe that won't be too far fetched? Mallory asked me today what was wrong and I told her that I didn't feel well. (stinking allergies!) She said "but mom you don't have curves under your eyes" -- it took me a few minutes to figure out what she was talking about! Apparently "curves" are dark circles! LOL She cracks me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment