Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Rainy Wednesday

Well today was a cold and rainy day...not a fun one for my day off! The girls and dogs were not happy about being stuck indoors when it is now supposed to be summer and time to play outdoors!

Please pray for Lee's dad. He is in the hospital in Florida - Lee is flying down there tomorrow morning to be with him and the family. I feel so helpless being this far away, right now all I can do is pray! So I will be here holding down the fort with the girls - pray for my sanity, too!


You can't see real well in the picture - but Kassidy is sitting in daddy's duffle bag as he was packing to leave tonight...I don't think she wanted him to leave as he had literally JUST got home. (actually she has a slight cold and a runny nose...that's why she is somber)





As you can see, Kassidy was a smiling girl today before her cold hit! I don't think SHE minded being cooped up inside as she has fun toys like her jumperoo to play in!





















And today Mallory and Saige are the "bestest friends", which is funny as yesterday they were the bestest enemies! I can't keep up...


And here are the rest of the new pics from today...our album wouldn't be complete without a cute picture of Kassidy's "peaches"! She is a hoot as when you lay her on the changing table she starts smiling and will giggle - she LOVES to be naked. This might become a problem when she is 16?




Can you tell I just started playing around with my photo software? I have had it for ages...and never done much more than cropping...geez I lead a sheltered life!





Kassidy, aka Little Bit, looks so cute in this denim hat! It is just too adorable!










I found one of Mal in it! Here she is with Lee though she is a bit older than Kassidy...doesn't Kassidy look a lot like her? Amazing!




1 comment:

  1. I pray Lee's dad is doing okay. I also hope the weather is better this weekend for the girls....take care.

    ReplyDelete